Residential Property Norfolk PE31 £650,000
Auction date: Tue, 08/12/2020 - 11:00
Unique former Maltings now requiring restoration or redevelopment. The property which has been in the same family ownership for nearly 100 years and has been a variety of commercial enterprises in the past but more recently the property has provided residential accommodation over three main levels. There is an additional loft space which could provide further living space subject to being converted from its current use as storage. An alternative approach may include subdivision into two properties or indeed full redevelopment, subject to planning permission.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.