Residential for Improvement Somerset TA20 £300,000 - £350,000
Auction date: Thu, 15/12/2016 - 13:00
An attractive spacious two bedroom detached family home, for continued modernisation and having potential for extending and the completion of loft conversion to form further bedrooms, subject to requisite consents. The property has many attractive character features including feature fireplaces in the lounge/dining room, modern kitchen/breakfast room, the first floor has two large double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The loft area has been partially converted to create two bedrooms (requisite consents will be required.) The property has attractive mature gardens to the front and rear, integrated garage, driveway, parking and turning area. The far end of the rear garden has a separate title and has expired outline planning permission for 'Erection of 1 no detached dwelling'. Ideal for investors, developers, and builders.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.