Investment Opportunity Derbyshire S45 £80,000 - £100 ,000
Auction date: Tue, 13/12/2016 - 13:00
The property is a former public house, now vacant, incorporating a ground floor restaurant, industrial kitchen, W.C.'s and self-contained living accommodation above. The property is detached, two story in height and does require some improvement and refurbishment to some of the rooms. There is plenty of off road parking and well sized grounds and gardens to the site which features a strong corner location. The property offers future potential for a variety of options such as continued commercial use/restaurant or for the property to be converted into residential accommodation or possibly demolished and a new scheme to be built, subject to all necessary planning consents and approvals.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.