House for Auction Bishop Auckland DL14 £35,000
This property is from a past auction and is no longer available. Please visit our Homepage to view our current auction database
Auction date: Tue, 13/12/2022 - 12:00
This two-bedroom mid-terraced property is not be missed. Sure to be popular with all you investor / developers looking to boost your portfolio, the accommodation comprises in brief, vestibule, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby, and bathroom to the ground floor with landing and two bedrooms on the first floor. Gas central heating throughout and partial Upvc double glazing in the property. Externally is a garden to the front of the property with an enclosed yard to the rear.
bishop auckland county durham county durham DL14 sell my house at auction house auctions house auctioneers buy to let selling property auction property investment property landlord property auctions property auctions bishop auckland
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.