Development Property Manchester M15 £950,000
Auction date: Wed, 10/02/2021 - 12:00
The property comprises a substantial, historic grade II listed former theatre with the potential to be converted into residential accommodation (subject to obtaining all necessary consents). The property was originally built as a home for the melodrama and seated circa 3,000 people when it first opened in 1901. It was renamed to the Hulme Hippodrome in 1905 when it became a music hall. The Beatles, Laurel & Hardy and Nina Simone are among stars who previously performed at the venue.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.