Development Opportunity Norfolk NR11 £10,000
This property is from a past auction and is no longer available. Please visit our Homepage to view our current auction database
Auction date: Wed, 15/02/2017 - 11:00
This lot comprises of a former mission hall extending to 288sq./ft set in 0.06 of an acre. The building is derelict and is constructed of timber with a corrugated iron roof. The site is completely overgrown and is accessed via a concrete bridge over a beck. It has been derelict for many years and was last used as a polling station some forty years ago. The building had electricity and this could be reconnected.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.