Auction House North West
Auction House North West is the new name for auctions in the area, bringing together the residential auction experience of Farrell Heyworth with the specialism of commercial agents Roger Hannah & Co. Formally Auction House Lancashire, Liverpool and Manchester West, we have been running successful auctions since 2005 and sell from a diverse catalogue of residential, land, investments and commercial lots.
Now with seven auctions being held each year at the Macron Stadium in Bolton, the team covers the whole of the North West, including Lancaster, Blackpool, Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Wigan, Liverpool, Warrington, St Helens and Greater Manchester. We are acknowledged auction experts and would be delighted to advise and assist anyone with a property that could suit sale by auction.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.