Development Property Staffordshire WV14 £175-£200,000 UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
This property is from a past auction and is no longer available. Please visit our Homepage to view our current auction database
Auction date: Thu, 23/02/2017 - 11:00
This prominent locally listed property was originally built in the early 1920s as a Cinema.It currently serves as a Snooker Club and comprises hall entrance, main trading area with a large barservery, function room and lounge, main snooker room. Off the function room is a pool area, cellar room, male and female WC facilities and ancillary stores.We are advised that there is a part first floor comprising the original projector rooms, however these are no longer accessible
WV14 staffordshire snooker repair project portfolio leisure investment development conversion cinema buy to let bilston
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.