Residential Property Wiltshire SP4 £270,000 – £290,000 UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
Auction date: Wed, 16/12/2020 - 10:00
This two bedroom cottage provides very adequate living accommodation across the ground floor and is considered ideal for owner occupation or perhaps use as a weekend retreat or holiday cottage. However, the existing owners have secured Planning Consent which, we are advised, has been commenced so is extant, for extensive extension of the existing cottage to include raising and replacing the existing roof line to incorporate first floor living accommodation, and all set under an attractive optional thatched roof. It is certainly considered that the plot and location make such a scheme very worthy of consideration. The Cottage sits on a plot of 0.05 hectares (0.14 acres). Part of the Planning Consent allows for the replacement of the existing timber workshop and store with a more substantial part brick and flint and part timber replacement as well as car hardstanding and turning area.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.