Residential Property Wiltshire SN10 £270,000
Auction date: Thu, 24/10/2019 - 18:00
This Grade II listed 3 bedroom cottage is situated in the heart of this popular village close to the Post Office and village stores. There are a wide range of local amenities to include a hairdressers, butchers, chemist, doctors surgery, junior and senior schools and public houses. The cottage which has oil fired heating offers good sized accommodation with many period features however requires modernisation. There is scope for extending the property making full use of the fantastic garden to the rear. There is ample driveway parking, leading to a tandem garage/workshop. Behind this is a long enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees and bushes. The property extends in total to about 0.27 acre.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.