Residential Property Suffolk IP23 £225,000 - £275,000
Auction date: Thu, 24/10/2019 - 13:00
A stunning detached barn conversion in a peaceful rural setting Approached along a narrow lane in the north Suffolk countryside is this most attractive timber framed barn conversion in a plot of approximately 0.75 acres. Believed to have been converted in 2007, the property extends to some 2,700 sq ft with predominantly ground floor accommodation comprising a spacious entrance hall, four reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, shower room, cloakroom and on the first floor, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property, which offers oil central heating and a private sewerage system, is set within grounds extending to app. 0.75 acres which features ponds to the front and rear together with an attached double garage.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.