Residential Property Somerset BA11 £700,000
Auction date: Thu, 17/12/2020 - 09:00
Skirted by the river, Willow Vale (formerly known as Pilly Vale) in a most attractive and sought-after street. Nearly all the buildings shown on a map dating from 1813 can easily be recognised today!Back then it was a busy industrial area employing around 100 people, mostly in the manufacture and dyeing of woollen cloth. Today it is a quiet residential backwater. This magnificent Grade II* listed Queen Anne house is situated beside the river and is only a two minute stroll to the Town centre. Boasting impressive, beautifully presented rooms throughout and a stunning garden, this family home is one not to be missed!
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.