Residential Property Merseyside CH47 £575,000-£625,000 UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
Auction date: Wed, 22/02/2017 - 14:00
A substantial detached house which has in the past been occupied as a Guest House but is ideally suited as a lovely family home set in an ideal location. It retains a wealth of original features including moulded plastered ceilings, plate racks, a bell room indicator and wood block floors. To the main reception rooms. There are also several octagonal bays providing maximum light to the reception rooms and bedrooms. The house has gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and has recently been decorated externally. Whilst it is ready for occupation, it also offers potential to upgrade to suit a family's own requirements.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.