Residential for Improvement Middlesex HA6 £495,000
Auction date: Fri, 24/02/2017 - 12:00
This extended property, that was originally semi detached, is in need of some updating although it does benefit from gas fired central heating and double glazing. Situated in a popular residential location. This house has off-street parking and an integral garage. There is also a good sized garden. Various planning permissions exist for this lot including for a single storey side and rear extension, as well as a permission to conversion of the roof space. At the rear of the south facing garden is a single storey outbuilding that also has a planning consent. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner/occupiers and investment purchasers.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.