Residential for Improvement Leicestershire LE3 £230,000
This property is from a past auction and is no longer available. Please visit our Homepage to view our current auction database
Auction date: Thu, 23/02/2017 - 18:00
A substantial 1930s semi-detached house in need of full renovation occupying an excellent plot with potential for the erection of a single dwelling to the rear portion of the garden subject to the necessary consents. The accommodation comprises: reception hall, two large reception rooms, breakfast room, scullery kitchen with potential to extend into the existing outbuildings. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a bathroom and separate WC. Considered an ideal investment opportunity.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.