Residential for Improvement Devon EX13 £400,000 - £450,000
Auction date: Thu, 30/03/2017 - 13:00
A traditionally built individual residence offering a rare opportunity for improvement in a fine rural location. Previously a Fruit Farm which provided orchards and soft fruits. Some of the original fruit crates and picking ladders can still be seen within the grounds. The accommodation provides well proportioned rooms set over two floors as well as range of outbuildings in about 4.40 acres (1.78 ha). The current arrangement provides three reception rooms, fitted kitchen, conservatory, cloakroom, utility and useful store rooms to the ground floor. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and bathroom with separate WC. Ideal for investment.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.