Residential for Improvement Birmingham B42 £90,000 - £100,000
Auction date: Tue, 21/02/2017 - 13:00
A two bedroom traditional semi-detached house in need of some updating and refurbishment benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the property benefits from a driveway to front and garden to rear. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain and would suit a developer, builder or enthusiastic DIY person looking for a property to put their own stamp on.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.