Redevelopment Opportunity Suffolk CB9 £250,000
Auction date: Wed, 16/09/2020 - 13:00
This substantial Grade II Listed building, which is understood to date from the 17th Century, was formerly used as a post office, from which it retains its mixed-use configuration. The property is in need of refurbishment, and has recently received planning permission and Listed Building consent, to form a residential dwelling and residential annex, making it ideal for owner occupiers and developers alike.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.