Redevelopment Opportunity Middlesex UB7 £410,000 UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
Auction date: Fri, 24/02/2017 - 12:00
This corner sited End of Terraced House is situated in a popular location. The property is currently a four bedroom unit that has been let on an assured shorthold tenancy, although it is now being sold with full vacant possession. This house is in need of updating and benefits from planning permission granted for the erection of a part two storey, part single storey rear extension and conversion of extended property to form a one-bedroom end of terraced house and a two bedroom mid terraced house with associated parking (involving partial demolition of existing rear addition). This lot that is sold with full vacant possession, will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers and developers.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.