Mixed Use Property West Midlands, B14 £100-£107,000
Auction date: Tue, 28/02/2017 - 11:00
An end of terrace two storey property comprising of two presentable ground floor retail units with a separate flat to the first floor which benefits from UPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, separate utility metres and private entrance directly off the car parking area. The property which is of brick construction surmounted by a pitched tile clad roof is located in a neighbourhood shopping parade. The property provides an excellent investment opportunity with potential for stable income having two well established retail shops on the ground floor and a well laid out two bedroom flat to the first floor which subject to cosmetic improvement should let readily.Potential Total Income When Fully Let: £11,500 per annum (approximately)
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.