Investment Opportunity Suffolk IP3 £350,000 - £400,000 UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
Auction date: Thu, 08/12/2016 - 18:30
A substantial double bay fronted property currently utilised as a Guest House with 7 letting rooms. Built during the late 1800s/early 1900s, the particularly well presented accommodation is of good proportions with high ceilings and offers en suite facilities to 3 of the letting rooms giving a total of 5 bathrooms. Planning Permission was granted for a single storey extension at the rear to provide separate self-contained owners accommodation and, although now lapsed, is indicative of alterations that can be made. Ideal for investment.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.