Investment Opportunity Derbyshire DE1 £650,000
This property is from a past auction and is no longer available. Please visit our Homepage to view our current auction database
Auction date: Fri, 24/02/2017 - 11:30
Freehold prominent Grade II Listed character property. Former bank premises with first and second floor accommodation. Part let; part vacant. Part of the first and second floors are subject to a lease at a rent of £12,500 per annum. There is an ATM machine at the property which will be let for a term of 5 years from the date of completion at an annual rent of £2,500 p.a. Suitable for a variety of uses (stpc). Ideal investment opportunity.
grade II tenant landlord investment former bank east midlands derbyshire derby DE1 buy to let ATM listed
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.