Development Property Carmarthenshire SA31 £150,000+ UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
Auction date: Thu, 02/02/2017 - 17:00
A substantial former snooker club built approximately 1989 that is located within the heart of the town centre. The premises would be ideal for numerous uses such as offices, fitness centre, restaurant or conversion to residential (subject to necessary planning consents). The building benefits from a lift to all floors and there will be various fixtures and fittings included, details of which will be available in the legal pack. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating (not tested).
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.