Development Property Bridgend CF36 £395,000
Auction date: Thu, 11/06/2020 - 16:00
A former doctors surgery located within popular seaside town. This substantial building with a detached annexe is located to the north of the town centre and is approximately 10 miles from the M4 motorway. The main building is arranged over three floors and was previously two large semi detached Victorian houses with an additional detached building to the rear, arranged over two floors. The overall site is approx. 0.25 acres and the buildings measuring approx. 6,239 sq.ft (580 sq.m). This victorian building offers investors great scope for development (subject to the necessary planning consents).
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.