Development Property for Auction Leeds LS19 £300,000
Auction date: Wed, 07/12/2022 - 10:00
Unique residential development opportunity with planning consent for development of the historic Grade II Listed Micklefield House to provide 8 apartments with parking set on a site of 0.33 Acres (0.13 HA). The attractive 4 storey property is thought to have been a private residence until 1937, when it became used as offices for the City Council. The property currently provides accommodation totalling approximately 996 sq m (10,720 sq ft) and whilst it has been used as office accommodation it retains many of the original features from its previous residential use such as stained glass windows, fireplaces and architectural features. The building currently provides interview rooms, toilets, offices and administration facilities and a large meeting room and is in need of some repair.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.