Development Opportunity East Riding of Yorkshire HU17 £60,000 - £70,000
Auction date: Wed, 22/02/2017 - 18:30
This parcel of land, which is about 0.13 of an acre in size, is quietly tucked away to the rear of houses. It is enclosed by mature hedges and has become overgrown, but enjoys a peaceful setting in an established residential location that is within very easy reach of a wide range of market town amenities. The site includes a brick building in the south west corner. Consent has been given to build a bungalow on the land. Ideal for builders and developers.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.