Commercial Property Aberdeenshire AB45 £Refer to Auctioneer UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
Auction date: Thu, 19/09/2019 - 13:00
The property comprises an L shaped terraced building on 3 levels. It was formerly run as a furniture and household retail unit. The majority of the building is constructed with concrete block walls, a mix of fat felt covered roofs and pitched roofs clad with composite sheeting, concrete foors and metal framed single glazed windows. The majority of the accommodation comprises open plan areas suitable for retail display and storage. The front of the building onto High Street is 2 storey high, with the ground foor having a 7 metre wide glazed shop frontage and the frst foor divided into 3 rooms that were used as an offce and 2 stores. The building is L shaped, with a ground foor building depth of around 36 metres and a building width at the rear of around 19 metres
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.