Commercial / Development Property Warwickshire CV9 £refer
Auction date: Thu, 23/02/2017 - 11:00
The property comprises a prominent part three storey detached public house, of brick construction surmounted by tiled pitched roofs. The accommodation is currently configured to comprise a main 'L' shaped bar, arranged around central servery and having a vaulted ceiling to one section which is beamed and able to accommodate approximately 30 seated customers, but having considerable standing space for more, with a games area having a pool table. There is a lounge bar off this, which is able to cater for 26 customers/diners. The property benefits from a level beer cellar, catering kitchen which is in two sections having a prep and freezer room adjacent, ladies, gents and disabled WC's. On the first floor is the private living accommodation, which briefly comprises a lounge with kitchen off, four bedrooms and bathroom with full suite and shower. There is also a self-contained flat with bedroom, bathroom, living room and galley style kitchen area. Outside to the side and rear of the property is a patio beer garden. There is a further large enclosed lawned garden beyond. There is a surfaced car park with spaces for approximately 24 cars and in total the property stands in a plot of approximately 0.39 acre.
Why register with UK Auction List?
Member benefits include:
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.