Residential Property Bedfordshire MK41 £225,000 UNSOLD, CONTACT AUCTIONEER FOR RESERVE PRICE/AVAILABILITY STATUS
This charming detached cabin with a garden and river mooring is accessed via a footpath from the parking area and comprises an open plan living area with a wood burning stove, fitted kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms. Redentlyn refurbished with the installation of an electric (wet) central heating system, kitchen, bathroom, double glazed windows and patio doors. The property has been decorated throughout and new carpets fitted. Ideal for investment or occupation.
Why register with UK Auction List?
- Detailed descriptions for each property that you see in the free search area. The details are displayed as they appear in the auctioneer’s catalogue, and include the address and a full details of the property.
- Streetview and Google Map location for each property.
- A link to the full auction catalogue (if available) and a link to the auctioneer’s website.
- Auctioneer contact form and/or telephone number for every property, allowing you to email or call the auction house to find out further details, request a legal pack or to arrange a viewing.
- Full access to our auctioneers directory providing contact information for auction houses around the UK, plus to our auction calendar displaying forthcoming auction dates, as and when confirmed by each auction house.
- MyUKAL facilities enabling you to save properties of interest and access to full details of unsold lots.
- We have approval from all the auction houses that we list in our database and therefore aim to provide accurate and detailed information on every property in our database.
Click here now to register and take advantage of all the member benefits!